Are you the right person to assist the First Team Manager at Gillingham Ladies who currently play in the FA Women’s Premier League South East Division 1?
A great opportunity has become available for a first team coach to join the set up at Gillingham Ladies for the forthcoming season.
The club is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to enhance the current coaching team. The key skills and experience that are required are as follows:
- Experience in coaching (minimum FA Level 2)
- First Aid/Safeguarding qualifications and FA DBS check
- Available for Sunday matches and weekday training sessions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good communication and listening skills
- UEFA B Coaching Licence
- Knowledge of the Women’s Premier League and the Women’s Player Pathway Systems
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to First Team Manager email@example.com by Friday 5th August 2016.