Gillingham Football Club Community Trust is a pioneering community sports and education empowerment charity tackling major social issues and is currently looking to recruit new staff, to support our developing community engagement programme, across Medway and Kent.
Successful candidates need to be hardworking, flexible, outgoing and self-driven with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality performance. Applicants should also be reliable, determined, and keen for the opportunity of a new experience.
Pay/Salaries would be subject to qualifications and experience, and the in region of £16,000 – £28,000 per annum (pro-rata for part time positions).
Key skills and experience required;
• FA Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football or working towards the qualification
• FA First Aid Qualification
• Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate
• Enhanced FA CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) Disclosure
• Own transport essential
• Flexible – working hours may be subject to change
• Have or working towards FA Youth Modules
• Experience in working with young people
• Knowledge of the National Citizenship Service (NCS)
• Community and Further Education experience
• Teaching experience (desirable)
If you are interested in this position please send your CV with a covering letter to:
Gillingham Football Club
MEMS Priestfield Stadium
Kent. ME7 4DD
Tel: 01634 350125
Closing Date: On-going
Job Reference: GFCCT0914
If you would like to discuss the positions further or require more information, please contact Adam Lawrence, Head of Community on 01634 350125.